The Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy Academy (HCPA), in partnership with the European Society of Oncology Pharmacy (ESOP), is offering the first HCPA ADVANCED COURSE ON ONCOLOGY/HEMATOLOGY THERAPY in Lisbon, from the 7th to 9th of October, 2015.
The HCPA ADVANCED COURSE ON ONCOLOGY/HEMATOLOGY THERAPY is a 3-day concentrated training focused on the latest knowledge and current best practices of oncology therapy, delivered by top internationally-recognized experts in the various areas. This oncology course is intended for healthcare professionals actively involved in patient treatment.
The training experience will feature:
- Refresh and update knowledge of essential aspects of cancer therapy;
- Explore the most important aspects of molecular biology of cancer and immune-oncology through comprehensive educational sessions;
- Review therapy management of prevalent solid and hematologic malignancies;
- Increase familiarity with investigational cancer treatments as well as standards of care; and
- Engage in workshops over the 3 working days on approaches to real clinical cases.